Any small injury, trauma, or misalignment of musculoskeletal system can lead to a big problem down the road. If your symptoms persist, don’t wait for more than two weeks; take action. When it comes to muscle imbalance and tension, joint derangement, nerve compression and pain, etc., physical therapy is the best way to get to the root of the problem and achieve full recovery through drug-free treatment.
There are many orthopedic conditions that can be successfully treated by physical therapy.
Joint pain and problems such as:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain: rotator cuff tears, impingement syndromes, bursitis, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Elbow Pain: cubital tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfers or baseball elbow, etc.
- Wrist and Hand Pain: carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, de Quervain's syndrome, etc.
- Back Pain, Sciatica and Scoliosis
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction: pain in the buttock area and Piriformis syndrome
- Coccydynia (tail bone pain)
- Hip Derangements and Pain: hip bursitis, groin, and buttock pain, etc.
- Knee Pain: ligamentous injuries (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), torn meniscus, chondromalacia patella, patellofemoral syndrome, etc.
- Foot and Ankle Pain: Achilles tendinitis,plantar fasciatis, shin splints, foot neuromas, tarsal tunnel syndrome, etc.
Postsurgical Rehabilitation after
- Total Knee and Hip replacement
- Back and Neck surgeries
- Foot surgeries
- Bone fractures, ORIF
- Abdominal surgeries and other surgical procedures
- Soft-tissue Injuries: muscle, tendon and fascia strains and sprains, bursitis, etc.
- Radiculitis (pain from the neck or back down the arm, or leg) and Neuritis (inflammation of the nerve)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI): rotator cuff tear, shoulder and hip impingement syndromes, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and tendinosis (chronic tendinitis) of the various arm and leg muscles, etc.
- Many other Orthopedic & Sports injuries and pain